Friday, September 25, 2009

New Arrivals!



Some of these are NEW new arrivals and some have been in the store for a week... With the fair pageants in full swing, I'm just a bit on the slow side!!! Please forgive me!!!










I've also got some new Flap Happy that I'm working on getting all pieced together and hung so look for those to be uploaded soon. Also in are some jackets/fleece coats. Again, I'll get the pics loaded ASAP. This is just a few of the new things in store! We have some super soft throws in hot pink, RED for you Pirate/Razorback fans, and BLUE for you Billie fans!






We have some new flower clips so if the flowers are what you love, stop in and see what we have!










Also, we have a HUGE collection of squeaky shoes! These sizes run big and are very fashionable, even for the kiddos who are too big for squeaks! Simply take the squeak out and you have an affordable shoe that is really cute!

A HUGE thank you goes out to everyone who has been diligent with me through this pageant season! I love y'all and bigs HUGS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment