Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Congratulations to Drew County pageant participants!

I know this is a little late but we have been trying to figure out how to do a HUGE "thank you" to everyone who rented or bought a dress from Giggles and Grins for the Drew County pageants.

We finally decided to just list everyone instead of congratulating just the winners, because in our eyes, you were ALL winners!

I will need to list the Baby Show contestants tomorrow because I have left that information at home.... typical me!!!

In the Little Miss Division: Anna Claire Weeks, Hannah Meeks, Bailee Ragland, Graci Norris (Little Miss), Alexis Reed, London Robinson, Chelsea Cox (2nd runner up), and Bianca Haddox.

In the Young Miss Division: Madison Suddeth (Young Miss), Sarah Pennington (2nd runner up), Becca McIlvoy, Olivia Wilson, Annelise Petty, Peyton Montgomery, Jessaca Shepherd, Anazya Lattimore (1st runner up), and Emaleigh Forrest.

In the Pixy Princess Division: Samantha Pennington, Grace Gavin, Lauren VanDee (Pixy Princess), Isabel Densmore (1st runner up), Maddie McKeown, and Hannah Ragland.

In the Pixy Miss Division: Ashley Berryman (Pixy Miss), Kristin Daniel (2nd runner up), and Daylin Johnston (1st runner up).

In the Petite Miss Division: Kelsey Windham and Skylar Ashley.

You girls looked great and really rocked it out!!!

PS: If I have forgotten anyone... please let me know! Also, IF I have made an error, please point it out to me and I'll get it corrected!!! I'm human and can make mistakes, but I do want to correct any errors!!! Love to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment